Violations in Criminal Family Court legal

Violations In Criminal Family Court

Violations in Criminal Family Court legal

Civil rights violations can occur in a variety of ways, which can include intimidation, discrimination, and harassment. Here is a list of the most common warning signs that you could be combating civil rights violations in criminal and family court:

gray and brown camouflage nutshell helmet on table
minimalist photography of person standing near backpack and boots

1. You are experiencing harassment or intimidation from the other party or their lawyers.

2. You are being subjected to discriminatory treatment or comments from the other party or their lawyers.

3. You have had your civil rights violated in some way, such as being denied a fair trial or having your children taken away without due process.

4. You have experienced abuse in the courtroom, such as being screamed at, insulted, or threatened.

5. You feel like you have no recourse or that the system is rigged against you.

Are you a military member or veteran and have experienced any of the above and seen no resolution from programs offered in your state? Have you shown proof of these civil rights violations and nothing was resolved? From my engagement with legal consumers that have experienced these issues, the biggest one is attorneys informing the client cannot make changes to their divorce decrees. If I lived in the state of Texas, I would research the state law regarding recording. I would record every engagement dealing with any legal professional and have witnesses. I would ask to record the hearings as well and beware of the different judges involved in the case and who is signing orders. Sometimes you may experience Judges who cannot sign their own orders due to discriminatory practices who may have already been identified as a rogue agent and is still allowed to rule in your case by having another judge sign the orders and is being forced into retirement but still practices law. 

Once again, none of what I mentioned should be considered legal advice as I’m not an attorney, I’m sharing my opinions on how I would proceed, take your own actions as you see fit.



Leave a Reply